This policy is how we use and protect any information you give us when you visit this website.
What we might collect…
- Contact details, including email address and telephone number
- Submitted emails
- Demographic information (post code, country etc)
What we may use this for…
- Keeping in touch via email or phone
- Keep a record of our existing and potential clients
- To see where people are visiting our website from, and what they enjoyed seeing
How do we keep this information safe?
- email is stored remotely on IMAP servers with one of the world’s largest specialist providers
- Local information is sat behind hardware and software security systems
Should you like us to delete any information about yourself, just ask and it will be done!
What about the cookies?
Third parties that may install cookies for these purposes include:
Jetpack – cookies to help the viewer experience and also collect statistical data (which country someone is viewing from and which parts of the website they visited).
Akismet – to help fight unwanted spam on our site.
Google Analytics – to collect statistical data.
If you click through to the social media sites related to our website, then those companies (Facebook, Instagram etc) have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.
You can disable cookies in your browser – but this may affect your browsing experience.
Our Promises to You
- We will never sell your data to third parties.
- We will contact you only with regards to ongoing projects, or new services we think might be of benefit to you.
- We will delete your details when you ask for them to be deleted.